Last updated: June 2017
2. To provide the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, your activities on the Site and/or the App, and in some cases financial information such as credit/debit card numbers. This information may be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and may be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services (and associated services. We and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services.
5. By registering with us for an account, you agree that Prettly (and any Beauty Professional) may send you text (SMS), and/or email messages from time to time as part of provision of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving such messages at any time by contacting us via info@Prettly.com, but you acknowledge that opting out of receiving such messages may adversely impact your use of the Services.
6. We may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local "shared objects", also known as "Flash" cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Services as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Services and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the Services, to make the Services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, see http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118).
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY